Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wonton Bento


Wonton Bento, originally uploaded by sherimiya ♥.
Here is the pork wonton bento, using the wontons I made in a previous post. To complement MisterMan's lunch, I added a tomato - feta salad, various sweet potato flowers using my cool double flower cutter, peapods, okra detail, purple and maroon carrot skewers which alternate with fresh peas, mushroom - zucchini saute from yesterday, and various fruits: tangelo, raspberries, strawberries and grapes.

I used 2 stainless steel Daiso containers, each with its own tight-sealing plastic lid (I love these).

3 comments:

  1. Your lunches are so colorful and tasty looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazed by the double flower sweets. Stunning shapes and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks BentoForKidlet and bentobird! I am something of a color zealot ^-^ !

    ReplyDelete