Friday, October 16, 2009

Garlic Shrimp Bento


Garlic Shrimp Bento, originally uploaded by sherimiya ♥.
MisterMan has garlic shrimp, a superfast dish cooked in minutes on the stovetop in olive oil, garlic and lemon juice. Next to the shrimp he has romanesco, which I was so excited to find locally :) At the same market I also found arugula sprouts, and the two hearts are cut from yellow beets. Purple cauliflower, tomato/artichoke salad, peapods and purple/maroon carrot skewer. Fruit section includes strawberry, golden raspberries, dapple dandy plum grapes and blueberries.

This is one of my favorite bento boxes, because of its classic round shape, 3 divided sections, and transparent lid! All important aspects of a cool box to me. The topper would be if it had all those characteristics AND were made of stainless steel... but I am still on the lookout for such a thing. :)

5 comments:

  1. This is indeed a very healthy bento :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another inspiring rainbow in a box! Thanks for sharing these wonderful creations, sherimiya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great blog. :) Please check out my blog. I have given your blog an award. Have a great day :)

    www.kansascrochetmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete